AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Shareholder Information Session, page-5

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    Mate ...I don't want to vilify you or your point of view ...would be nice to keep opinions open and I hope you continue to post.

My thoughts on RM's salary are well known and I was one of only two people who raised the issue in Bris which is where you must have attended. Just as we were being open and straightforward with ...he was also being open with us -and essentially he was saying that no executives want to live in SI and providing reasons why this was the case. If I was him (at this point in time) I would take a significant amount of salary in shares and that way most shareholders would be happy -he would definitely be seen as a company saviour. I agree with you about the cash-flow issue and I was actually the one who raised that point. I've made that point ad-nauseam.

Also, couple of points of order (no offence intended -just read these things differently):

1. RM's reference to the difficulties in SJ was not because he doesn't like mosquitoes or being without internet ...but rather because of the cost involved to the company and whether that was the most logical use of funds for the company at this point in time.

2. The reluctance regarding raising funds / financing was because of the current shareprice and dilution concerns. Doesn't want to raise funds till we have the good news we are anticipating (I fully agree).

3. It's not appropriate to go back to decisions and processes that were not followed perfectly in 2010 BY THE GOVERNMENT and blame AVQ management. What company is going to front the gov and say "we notice that you didn't follow the correct process (by allowing 30 days review for example) so we don't want that mining license ...but thanks anyway"? Particularly when that was typical of the SIG modus-operandi / practice at the time and reflective of their minimal resources & possible lack of expertise.

I don't disagree with everything you say, but I also cant see the point in not being constructive towards the company in general at this point. Also don't want to sell out now, crystallizing losses and losing the potential upside after the anticipated future anns that I strongly believe will come soon.

Cheers,

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.