BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

shareholder information sessions , page-45

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Beejay - yep everything okay. Macquarie Prime took away the LVR for NMS and so I was forced to sell my Navigator (NAV) shares at a loss so I am not real happy with what Neptune has done to my finances in 2010 / 2011. I just need a break from the sharemarket for a while and re-focus on how I am going to get myself out of my large amount of debt. I have refinanced and my finances are stable but I just need the break for a while. After hearing the Brisbane meeting via Boardroom Radio with Robin King I finally realised that Christian Lange didnt have any idea on how to run a business. To jeopardise Neptune's future like he did by not manageing costs is near criminal and the fact he has put in a claim for $700,000 shows to me he has no guilt whatsoever and probably thinks even now that he was right and everyone else was wrong. He didnt learn anything from the GFC and neither did I unfortunately. Appreciate you thinking of me Beejay and the only reason I logged on is because Hotcopper emailed me and said a member of Hotcopper was concerned about me so thanks for that. Also Beejay I very much enjoy your posts. I have indicated long term buy but couldnt participate in the raising because had no spare cash but I think Neptune will do welll. I have heard that there is a good chance a takeover will be announced within weeks, probably by a private equity firm but I am not prepared to say where I got the information from. Neptune will do fine but it will not be a listed company IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.