BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

Navy,Great to see you back on board perhaps a little battle...

1. 107 Posts.
    Navy,
    Great to see you back on board perhaps a little battle scarred but nevertheless still moving in the right direction and working your way through the labrynth forced on us by inept NMS senior management. I am pleased you find something worthwhile in my posts as I have always worked my way through life with a positive outlook in the belief that in the end you can only do your best.

Fortunately my losses were small in comparison to your problem and I had a little cash from a maturing investment that enabled me to take up my entitlement. I was impressed by the new management team who know what they are about without the spin and deceitful conduct. I won't know if the decision was right for a while yet but I am optimistic as all the research I have done suggests they are worth the risk.

Just keep moving forward with one foot in front of the other and who knows what you might find around the corner - it can't be any worse than from where you have come. Good news that you have restructured your finances as that will help clarify your thinking.

Thank you HC for being proactive

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.