LKE 4.00% 4.8¢ lake resources n.l.

Shareholder instigated vote?

1. 1,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    So I've see a couple of people expressing concern about the leadership at LKE, and a preference to keep Steve but potentially replacing some others. This is mostly in relation to the Amvest arrangement (to which I agree was not their greatest decision), and other smaller decision errors.

Recently I received the usual mail out to vote, which for the first time ever, I did. Usually those mail out forms go straight to the shredder/recycle bin (and I really need to find out how to receive them electronically instead), but this time is different. The only reason I voted was because I do not have faith that the decisions management are trying to make are necessarily in our best interests. It is far easier to just not vote and let the big holders swing the decisions their way, but all shareholders have a right to both have their input and suggest changes to the way a company operates. Their company too.

So on that note, whay would it take to formalize shareholder concerns about management, and have the company pay attention or take into consideration?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $79.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $374.0K 7.683M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 870077 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 12772 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.