LKE 0.00% 4.7¢ lake resources n.l.

Your post only reinforces me to stick with the boo hoo brigade....

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Your post only reinforces me to stick with the boo hoo brigade.
    And yes it is because your anti management claims are ill considered. Don't know why you thought the chinese and koreans were worth a mention. Poor buggers, they are always caught in the cross fire.

Firstly there won't be any meaningful discussions until the pilot plant starts showing proof of concept. The PFS has lost any meaning as most projects have failed to live up to the PFS. Hence it alone will not encourage large investors as pointed out by Roskil who have a good idea of the battery mineral space and as indicated by delayed mining ramp ups and cost blowouts mentioned in their report. https://roskill.com/market-report/lithium/
    I think you need to know this. Keep your expectations low regarding PFS.

What you have completely missed here though is that Anson Resources has already paved the way for Lake regarding end product because we are using the same engineers and Lilac. AND we have way way less impurities therefore a lot less is involved in producing Lithium carbonate and also the focus is on an intermediate product which means the end product won't be as stringent. Less equipment needed. Lower operating cost. Anson acheived end product in quick time. Lake can do the same.

Product dependant? No..Production dependant. Rate of retrieval is important. That is the company maker. We need Lilac Solutions to perform. And no..We also depend deeply on the EV market cars planes etc... but more importantly the assembly lines to increase production exponentially.

This is where I now start to think something is wrong with you. Your talking about Lithium Americas partnered by Ganfeng who were financed by VW to secure a supply in Argentina. Have you looked at the stock price? Comparatively. Shit print out Lake Resources stock chart over Lithium Americas over the past few years and they are almost bloody identical. Lithium America had the best news but look how they have plummeted!! They lost more in market cap dollars wise since mid year than Lake did! You must be living under a bloody rock! You gonna blame their management too.

Ark invest has a large holding with Tesla and they sold prior to the Q3 earnings call. People actually got worried. Did the stock price crash because of it?? No it didn't. Why? Because it proved they could be profitable Gigafactory 3 is about to fire up. Model Y is about to hit production. Fundamentals of a company are more important than one investor selling their stock is what that proved. Amvest is inconsequential and the amount of money is so tiny!

Lake does not produce let alone make a profit. It is a company trying to prove that it can. For the money they have spent.
    we got great results from Cauchari. They dug deeper and it was a very good call. Proved their basin theory.
    we are getting a PFS
    we have a first module built by Lilac.
    In a bad climate for the Lithium Market this is very good.

If It's not about who drives the bus...... then...you lost me.
    Not trolling? I would prefer if you said you were.

There is reality and then there is imagination. Factual reality sounds imagined.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $244.5K 5.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 265083 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 1869097 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.