LKE 8.11% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

Shareholder instigated vote?, page-35

1. 21,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2136

https://investingnews.com/daily/resource-investing/battery-metals-investing/lithium-investing/lithium-market-update

https://www.benchmarkminerals.com/unrepresentative-lme-lithium-prices-hamper-attempts-to-modernise-industry

Some good reading here and several very important references that should be considered in respect of LKE overall and the upcoming PFS in particular.

Consider cost, amount and quality and the fact that LKE is aiming to produce battery quality LiH and LiC from brine.

Much of the negative stuff you will read is quite irrelevant to LKE, yet, some is extremely relevant and that's where the PFS could stir up some "nearby" concerns!!

Just one pinch should be considered "Chinese converters have more scope to lower prices, and this has made it difficult for producers without direct access to feedstock to maintain their margins,” he added.
    Now, that just for producers of the chemicals, consider exactly the same problem for the actual manufacturers, especially vehicle manufacturers, how do they make any financial and production projections without a guaranteed supply!!!.

IMO, LKE is VERY much on MANY radars, right now, be it from producers and manufacturers AND nearby competitors!!!!

And while I'm on my pet subject, the people who are MOST hurt by a low SP are not punters or investors, it's management, that has to keep the company operating, and that's quite apart from their own personal stakes in the company. A low SP just makes their jobs ten times harder.
    We saw how easy it was for that Placement @ NINE cents in June and then what they had to cop when the SP dropped, more than double dilution for the same funds and triggering the Amvest source.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.003(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $66.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 4.0¢ 3.6¢ $292.6K 7.536M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 271030 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 2444859 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.