LKE 0.00% 4.7¢ lake resources n.l.

Bensk, Management have been very clear. The Noosa presentation...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Bensk, Management have been very clear. The Noosa presentation highlighted 20million dollars required for pre production stage. 200million dollars for full production plant. That is the capex required..In regards to operational cost they have already estimated 2600/tonne. 3000 to be conservative. The PFS will provide further clarity. I have come to the conclusion people are always willing to blame management. when they can't see beyond a stock chart for comparison and context.

If tomorrow electric cars were band then Lake would become redundant. There are always external forces beyond managements control. This is also still an exploration company trying to become a mining company. When comparing with other juniors consideration needs to be given to the stage of development. These guys are vulnerable to the market without production and revenue. There is funding hurdles they need to over come and how they handle those funds will be a true test of their management skills. As geologists with foresight. I could not have asked for more.

I was hoping Teddie would give me a counter argument for Lithium America and their management given their market value slide considering the funding they received by Ganfeng given the "factual reality" that Teddie is a management expert.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $244.5K 5.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 265083 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 1869097 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.