LKE 2.86% 3.6¢ lake resources n.l.

Shareholder instigated vote?, page-9

1. 1,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    The purpose of this thread was to, in the most diplomatic and unbiased way possible (knowing that HC affects SP), assess how strong the sentiment was to change management. So far, the people who have been sliding in random little comments about change of management on other threads have not made a case for such a move on this thread. Whether that's because there would be more attention on them to justify their case, or perhaps they don't check HC that often, who knows.
    Like I said in the first post, I can understand the mentality behind the change because of some poor decisions, however I also agree that a change now would be detrimental to the pilot plant and medium term future. People don't usually get into business to end their careers. They generally want to be successful, and being removed from management would be detrimental to not only the company in the short term, but also the people who are carrying the weight of business performance (and their family's future) . No doubt there is a measurable amount of stress by all involved in Lake at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $60.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $188.2K 5.255M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13888 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 854308 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.