KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

Bill with respect, I believe your assessment of Quintana will do...

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Bill with respect, I believe your assessment of Quintana will do is incorrect notwithstanding they may have the right to do so.

Basic Game Theory, if a bid were made, Quintana benefit by having the bond holders gone...from the perspective of Quintana, its just one less creditor to contend with and they would be mad to try to get in the way of that occurring.

Admittedly, dealing out the bondholders is not a magic bullet for KBL, they still need to find more ore etc etc, but from the perspective of a shareholder, it is a step in the right direction.

Mate, this has been interesting for me from an intellectual perspective but I have no intention of becoming a shareholder unless there is significant change. What I have learnt from observing this company is nothing short of a masterclass on how to be ruthless when you are in survival mode. Let's hope that same degree of ruthlessness extends to creditors (including note holders) and is not just limited to the poor shareholders that continue to believe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.