ADY 10.0% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

Any public company must be squeaky clean. Its shareholders are...

1. 838 Posts.
    Any public company must be squeaky clean. Its shareholders are the owners and the directors are liable to the shareholders.
    Should a director/s misappropriate or defraud its company then the law must step in.
    Now I'm not suggesting that ADY has done anything wrong but I am happy to see a fellow shareholder look into the issues which have been raised by many in the past.
    David Hanks has elected to look into the companies books with the view of satisfying himself regarding the many unanswered questions he has in relation to the companies dealings.
    He has not, so far as I'm aware, ever stated criminal goings on by the company but merely wishes to satisfy himself of concerns which many have expressed in the forums over the years.
    It seems to me the only way in which the company can cleanse itself of the many accusations it seems to have.
    If all is well then David Hanks will loose and move on but if not then a pandora's box could open.

You see diligent you have your opinion, I have my opinion, others have theirs and David Hanks has his. The difference is David Hanks has engaged Slater & Gordon to ask the questions for him.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $12.36K 1.125M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 802145 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 706594 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.