ADY 0.00% 0.9¢ admiralty resources nl.

Hi all From the weekend fin on page 9 there's a article about...

1. 3,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi all

From the weekend fin on page 9 there's a article about our old friend Opes Prime, not the new transformers movie but sometimes I think that I was in one with ADY lol.

Any way it says that Phillip Thomas, Opes client and former chief ( that's a joke in its self ) of ADY, will also be examined by the liquidator later this month .

The investigation relates to two companies caught up in the 2008 collapse, which have made significant claims against the $253 million settlement, reached with Opes's financiers ANZ Bank and Merrill Lynch which was paid to investors to stave off a raft of flourishing legal cases.

But questions remain about the legitimacy of the claims and the CONNECTION OF THE COMPANIES TO THE DIRECTORS which will be publicly examined by the liquidator in court.

The focus on the two companies whose names are not known, comes as three directors get ready for their criminal trials on July 18.

Guess who ?? Mr Emini and fellow director Anthony Blumberg -who appeared in court on Friday in response to a liquidator's summons-have already done a deal with Crown prosecutors to plead GUILTY TO LESSER CHARGES OF FALSIFYING RECORDS OF CLIENT'S ACCOUNTS AND FAILING TO MAKE MARGIN CALLS ON FAVOURED CLIENTS.

Mr Blumberg was facing four charges, including that he become AWARE OF THE ALLEGEDLY FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY. A third director Julian Smith has indicated he will fight all four charges, each offence carries a maximum of five year's jail.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Very interesting is all of that, now I wonder who are the two companies caught up in the 2008 collapse ???

Any guess any one CAN ONE OF THEM BE OMG NOT ADY ???

WILL THE TRUTH COME OUT OF ALL OF THIS I WONDER ???

One thing that I do hope that comes out of all of this, is that ALL DIRECTORS OF ALL COMPANIES have the company and it's share holders to think about first, and not there own interest and gains from it all.

Any way I could go on some more but I have better things to do then think about ADY !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 490000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3439287 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.