ADY 9.09% 1.0¢ admiralty resources nl.

shareholder legal action against admiralty, page-8

1. 25,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I prefer to get on with life and look to the future. Moaning and complaining about the past and 'what could have been' is very tiresome and will only retard the coy's future. The only question we that is, those who lost money under the previous, unlamented MD, which includes me,is:

'Will this legal action retard or advance this coy's progress'? That's the ONLY question that is of any interest to me. Revenge may be sweet, but it will not bring back our money lost under the previuos MD's ignominious stewardship.

It is beyond my comprehension why anyone, who still retains shares in this coy, would cheer somebody whose legal actions could retard its progress. Why woud anyone with a modicum of business (common?)sense push this line just for revenge? Frankly I doubt their sincerity. I am in the market to make money which precludes sitting down and worrying about the money I have lost in the past.

A new investor has placed a considerable amount of money into this coy and we should be encouraging him in his endeavors to revive it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $16.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $8.907K 890.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 459640 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 266395 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.