4DS 3.19% 9.1¢ 4ds memory limited

Shareholder letter to the board

1. 6,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1530
    I have sent a version of the below email to David. He usually does not respond.
    Anyone who holds similar sentiments, I encourage you to copy paste this mail and also send to David.
    I am still a holder and nothing in todays announcement indicates a developmental show stopper.
    In my personal view from the DD I have done I suspect we are 18 months away from being take-over ready (with a very slim to none chance of acquisition before this). I believe I made a case last week in another thread.

I would like to achieve 2 things for all shareholders that I believe all shareholders would benefit from and that I believe all shareholders deserve:
    1. I now would like to achieve a more granular road map with milestones, stage gates and timelines.
    2. By receiving the above I believe shareholders can achieve a positive accountability for the Board tied to milestone performance and/ or timelines.
    If you do not hold these sentiments or desires, there is no need for you to comment in this thread.
    ---

Hi David,

I am concerned that the R&D project seems to be forever yet another step away.

To me there seems to be some growing angst and frustration in the shareholder community.

It is my belief that this is now starting to hurt sentiment and share price.
    It may help to give shareholders more clarity.

I believe this can be achieved by publishing:
    1) A road map with the goals and milestones 4DS, HGST and imec aim to achieve.
    2) Time frames for these milestones.

I believe sentiment could benefit from a granular road map with milestones and timelines.

In addition to positive sentiment, I believe shareholders could benefit from knowing the project road map goals in more detail.

It would also help the shareholder base keep the board and management team accountable, as right now it is too easy for the board to draft a market announcement to indicate a further six to twelve months is needed with limited to no knowledge amongst shareholders as to whether this constitutes good board performance or wanting performance.

I appreciate your acknowledgment of receipt of this mail.
    Sincerely hashtagyolo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.003(3.19%)
Mkt cap ! $160.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 9.1¢ $35.08K 383.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 225668 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.