PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

Red FrogThank you!! I appreciate your post as it made for very...

1. 17 Posts.
    Red Frog

Thank you!! I appreciate your post as it made for very interesting reading!!

However, I bought into the company with those inherited vends and r@pings and all of whose variuos issues that you raise. My concern is that this company now has problems...

I mean I have been told that both Quinn and Ingraham worked for Scook for many years during this time that you mention redfrog...is this correct?? So we have people running this company that have learnt from the best company value r@p!st of all time and seemingly involved during this spree of vends etc etc!!!

Be that as it may, as that is the past and this is the present...I have to agree with the letter, the options in this co are just ridiculous and I think everyone just seems to gloss over that. A company sp can not go up while it has more then double the dilution affect of these options being out there at such a cheap exercise price and my 6 year son will tell you that.

Mac...you may be able to accept the dilution factor of these options (To stop Dennis having control - as you stated) however, you miss two important points. 1. you will never see true value in this company while those greedy options are out there and 2. They were not issued for control reasons...otherwise they would not have been voted through to start with. DO THE MATH, THE PEOPLE THAT GOT THE OPTIONS VOTED THEM THROUGH TO START WITH AS THEY HAVE CONTROL ALREADY SO THEY COULD FILL THERE BOOTS AT THE EXPENSE OF OTRHER SHAREHOLDERS. Do you really think that the true and real investoor in this company would accept that dilution if they had a real say....come on, think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.