VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

Shareholder List

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Hi Everyone,
    Firstly...wow...Congratulations to all Shareholders of VLA...am sure it has been a long road for you all & glad it is financially compensating Shareholders for it now...unlike myself who has been holding a different Biotec story for a long 17 year journey now which also used to have Bryan Dulhunty on the Board but is at a low price point now compared to our first investment that long ago when it was $3 to $5 share & is now 3c (hopefully finally on the road to recovery!)

Unfortunately am not a Holder of VLA - or strange as it may sound there is a possibility we are via this other ASX listed stock so is why I am posting here today to ask if any of the long term Shareholders here have access or kept some old Financial Reports or I suppose someone here could check the latest Shareholder list & see if this stock still listed as a Holder though really want to know when 'our' ASX stock may have disposed of their Shares & at what price...IF they did...that is my mystery...maybe needing some Detective work hah! Kept me awake all night hoping they didn't sell & imagining the different scenarios.

Anyway, here is the story & details if someone would PLEASE check. In 2001, we originally invested in an unlisted Company called CBIO (it ended up listing in Feb 2010 with code 'CBZ' then in Aug 2012 changed Company name to Invion with new ASX code 'IVX' which is same at present - sure many long termers here know the story there).

On 29 June 2007 (showing on CBIO June 30 2007 Annual Report) before it was listed company, Bryan Dulhunty was holding title of Company Secretary (I think) on CBIO (as well as being on Viralytics Board - as many of them do with both Companies having offices located in Eagle St area of Brisbane) with Steve Jones as CBIO Director & our AR states CBIO acquired 19,330,843 Shares in VLA on that date plus a further 4,649,530 afterwards so CBIO owned a Total of 23,980,373 Shares in VLA. VLA was also given 351,470 Shares in CBIO which they sold in Aug 2007 when it was .44c for approx $155,000 (unsure if that was a fee to someone in exchange but can recheck) BUT I have scanned (skimmed through) 10 years of CBZ/IVX Annual Reports but cannot find where CBIO/INVION actually sold these VLA Shares & they don't seem to get mentioned anywhere from our side & sort of disappeared off our reports as we did have a Board spill in late 2011/early 2012 ending up with a whole new Board of Directors so maybe someone 'forgot' that CBIO had purchased these VLA Shares? Hoping someone from VLA can find some Appendix report in those years as CBIO would have shown up as being a Top 20 Shareholder selling or even if from one Annual report to the next these Shares may have gone off the Radar which would give me the year to check the Share sales reports as such would be helpful. They could have sold them in smaller parcels over last 10 years as CBZ always needed cash topup BUT maybe they didn't sell & are still Shareholders of VLA (this is nearly $42 Million dollar question here!).

Anyway, appreciate if someone could locate this info on any VLA Annual Reports after June 2007 to pinpoint when CBIO sold all their VLA Shares. Otherwise all the best to Shareholders here & enjoy the spoils as is a rare event!

Good luck, Katy
    Last edited by katy28: 05/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.