NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Shareholder MAX review thread, page-144

1. 3,647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 279
    hi there,

some reviews people may not have seen.

Worth the wait.
    6 days ago
    I am very pleased. These are amazing technology. My order was delayed by Covid impact on the factory but they finally got here and I am very pleased. I am still learning things about the buds, but I have used them daily in various situations. The most amazing situation was driving. I used the "driving" world and the car noise disappeared. I could hear my wife and her female friend who was in the back seat. At times they could not hear each other and I could. We had a large fan blowing air on us the other day so I switched to "airplane world" and the buds cancelled out the fan entirely while still letting me hear the conversation; wow! There is still some issue with "plate clicking" as it is called. A short sharp sound like utensil on dishware or dishware on dishware gets amplified and can be starling. The "restaurant' mode helps but the signal still gets through. I wish there was a little more amplification. Most people probably do not need as much amplification as I do at age 74; and I still find the buds useful. Just another 20% or so would do it for me.LessPaul B. · Reviewed on nuheara.com

the best earbuds
    6 days ago
    I've purchased many different earbuds. Most of them were junk; they either didn't work at all, provided (at best) mediocre sound quality or repeatedly lost their Bluetooth connection to my phone. I experience none of these problems with my iQbuds2 MAX earbuds. They are simply the best. At age 71, I am aware that I'm beginning to lose some of my hearing. The iQbuds 2 MAX earbuds include a hearing test that customizes the earbuds to compensate for my hearing loss. They fit my ear canals well, providing good sound isolation. And the active noise cancellation rivals that of my full-sized headphones. It's such a pleasure to wear them in noisy environments, and the focus setting allows me to hear speech in noisy restaurants and on the street amid heavy traffic. I plan to buy a second pair so I will always have a fully-charged pair available whenever I want to use them.LessKenneth N. · Reviewed on nuheara.com

Blown Away by the Newest Nuheara IQbuds 2 Max
    a week ago
    I received the Nuheara IQbuds 2 Max today. Just shut up these Buds are perfection! Lol volume and clarity are a none issue. The settings like Home and Street now have true meaning! Like they have real meaning because of the large driver giving solid bass and clear treble! The case is upgraded so the buds just snap in. I’m so happy Checkout my Review it’s the first iMovie I’ve ever done so excuse the quality. You get theses and save yourself about $3000. I dare people to do a comparison with other buds on the market cause these will blow them away! Thank You Again Nuheara for what I have been waiting for! ❤️Rick L. · Reviewed on nuheara.com

Highly refined bluetooth hearing buds
    2 weeks ago
    Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) - wow, talk about shutting out the noise. Fit is comfortable and tap touch commands are easy enough when you get the hang of them. There is a huge playing field of adjustments you can make depending on the situation you're in and helps zeroing in on what you need to hear (voices, sounds, awareness of surroudings) or what you don't want to hear (distracting and tiring noise). Bluetooth audio is cinematic in quality. Huge bass and clarity. A very high quality product.Nigel · Reviewed on nuheara.com

The Total Package
    a week ago
    Really love my new MAX earbuds. The sound quality is fantastic with great bass and the ANC works wonderfully as well. Perhaps my favorite feature is watching TV while using my MAX buds with IQstream... it is truly awesome. I was a little nervous about the buds staying during a run, but once I switched to the foam tips, they were locked in solid. Great product!Drew · Reviewed on nuheara.com

Fantastic ANC experience
    2 weeks ago
    I have just tried my new IQbuds Max and am so impressed by the active noise cancelling. I use it on the train and when I'm walking down the street, and it is SO GOOD at blocking out noise! The best I've ever used for this. I also love the ability to focus on speech and turn up the volume of voices around me - no other product I've seen can do this. Nuheara are a great brand, and I look forward to all other products they release.Michael · Reviewed on nuheara.com

Love them around the house
    2 weeks ago
    I use my buds mainly around the house which is where I spend alot of time these days. Love watching TV through IQstream TV. I just block off the noise of the house and the kids screaming and zone in on the TV. I wear them in my home office on a calls, listening to music, in bed before sleeping listening to podcasts. The sound is really great, crisp and clear.Dave · Reviewed on nuheara.com

Unbelievably fantastic!
    6 days ago
    The iqbuds2 max are a huge upgrade from the IQbuds boosts. I loved the boosts, but the max fits better, sounds better, and the case allows for far simpler charging with the magnetic chargers. The features on the app are pretty much the same as the boost, it’s very easy to use and very intuitive. If your on the fence about trying out the Max, hop right off and pick up them up.Roy H. · Reviewed on nuheara.com

Most Advanced Noise Cancelling
    6 months ago
    I tried them out at a busy trade show and the Active Noise Cancellation was amazing. As was the sound fidelity for listening to music - probably a combination of the big 9.2mm driver and the smart hearing functionality.Scott F. · Reviewed on nuheara.com

Great Sound!
    2 weeks ago
    Used with the streamer for a movie night, and the sound was next level, totally immersive when you have the ANC on! A lot smaller and compact charging case than previous models and the bud doesn't stick out as much.Doug I. · Reviewed on nuheara.com

Simply The Best
    5 days ago
    IQbuds2 MAX are simply the best. The only thing that ever came near them was the original Nuheara earbuds.Evan H. · Reviewed on nuheara.com

Great product
    4 days ago
    Great Product Roman U. ·

kind regards,
    fast41.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.