CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Don't think I can get to meeting. I don't have many shares, but...

1. 34 Posts.
    Don't think I can get to meeting. I don't have many shares, but I cant see how this can possibly get passed by shareholders.

I Would like to forward my proxy/votes to Cuzo and of course a No vote, and urge all institutions and individals to do the same.

My wish.
    I guess I feel if cuzo got the group together and could stand up at the shareholders meeting and as 1 person say I have 30,000 milion shares/proxys i am holding, all voting No, lets stop mucking us around. Give us at least 50% of the company and 4 board seats, and we might think of coming to the next meeting. If not we will crystalize our losses, and you can take a hit with us.

I feel even for the really big guys, the mega dilution makes no sense to do, and should forward votes to Cuz.

Am I right that for mr J.P for example number 6. 2,750,000 shares. even if he bought these at low 15cents, he has spent $400K+ on this. To be told at best $65,000 they will give him back at .025. Probably not worth his time, accountants time and laywers time in even analysing this.
    -
    Say no. 19 on list. Mr.PB. 770,000 shares, even if he bought at 15 cents, he is over 100k spent, to be told what maybee $19,000 back at .025.
    -
    anyone smaller than a top 20 shareholder recieves a bigger headache, virtually a train ride home and a big mac for their time.
    -
    The institutions on the top 20 on the list, surely would have no hesitation in saying no. Again the time for their accountants and lawyers to analyse this, would outweigh the measly return.

YA must of spent a fortune in drawing up this proposal with FH, and have not given us shareholders any inkling of a fair deal. To me, I think they expect us to revolt and to put a counter deal in. This would also work for FH as they probably stay on the case and milk a couple more hundred thousands.

To save me going to the meeting and throwing stones, I would urge everyone to forward votes to cuzo instead and perhaps we might get a say as a collective.

Cuzo, if possible can you provide a fax, or should I scan email, so I can send my forms your way. At least you can check I have filled them out correctly, as I am sure the oposition will be onto that.

Cheers,
    Butch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.