TEG 2.56% 2.0¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Good Morning to all current shareholders. Given that there has...

1. 1,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Good Morning to all current shareholders.

Given that there has been a current deal put together externally, which is far superior to the deal that the current board were able to secure, I feel there are a number of thing in the shareholder meeting scheduled for the 28th of November that must be voted against.

I am not suggesting that we dont pay an appropriate amount to quality people to manage the company

But reading the voting proposal the board is spending money before they have it, and plans to dilute the shares even more which is not in the interest of all shareholders.

With the current deal secured the company now has a chance to make a real go of it and channel the funds into alternative projects with real prospects of turning a dollar, but there will be no other projects if they continue to spend as they did in the past.

I have voted no to all resolutions. Until this deal goes through there should be a freeze on new spending

Please complete your proxy forms online as the current rate of expenditure can not continue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $34.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $110.1K 5.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1563970 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1985670 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.