TEG 0.00% 0.4¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Shareholder Meeting November 28 - Key Resolutions Vote, page-2

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    First I'd like to say that we are all very happy that the board has accepted this new offer and we thank them for that... this is a new step for TEG... TEG has now a great and wonderful futur ahead with an offer of 45 millions dollar on the table... no doubt about this and we support this new offer with great joy.

I totally agree with you @Redtigerinc about Nov. 26th vote (and not Nov. 28) that we should say no to the board this time. This resolution was announced before that the new offer was presented to us and it is not appropriate to present that kind of demands to shareholders before we finalize and accept the new offer. We need to do things step by step in business. Not too fast. I understand the concept of good salaries for executives, no problem with that but right now, it is not the time to ask these demands, we can settle that later after the deal is confirmed and accepted by all shareholders. I already voted no to all resolutions of Nov. 26 and I invite all of you to do the same.

This being said, this technical vote of Nov. 26 should not affect our trust in the future of TEG. Some people or beginner investors have difficulties to evaluate what is the “beginning” of a company. They are more gamblers than long term investors… This superior offer was done by one of the top gas companies in Singapore, Boustead Singapore Limited… this is a done deal for TEG and the 45 millions are real money in the bank that will secure the company for a long time.

Miracles are possible sometimes and this is a real one  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.