REF 0.00% 0.3¢ reverse corp limited

Tongue in cheek, I know, but good point. Still whatever they...

1. 2,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Tongue in cheek, I know, but good point. Still whatever they make in their new fund, they'll be able to use that $3.2m in FC that they acquired for less than $200k so maybe not so bad after all.

Looking back over the Annual Report Sandon have 19.9%, Twenty Cent and Q Services have 20% So even combined they don't have a majority.

Very much doubt a majority will vote against the motion but I did. I have plenty of capital losses for this year (who doesn't) so I can afford to wait. It's not that it owes me much but what it does owe me, is being acquired under duress. I'd rather take the pill.

Near as I can tell Twenty Cent/Q Services paid about $0.006 for their shares and Sandon about $0.01 they both got the $0.0013 special dividend on 2/9/20. Hard to know if they are associated or if it was co-ordinated. A few groups looked to jockey for the position but Twenty Cents relinquished the board for Sandon so possibly a deal done?

FYI if you are still holding: @imoatm, @Futuristic, @RestlessHobo, @sh1933,
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4426/4426351-448a3e0baf08465b1e1ecd106311bf42.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.