LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

shareholder news to be posted friday

1. 113 Posts.
    Spoke with someone at Linc today. She was busy and called me back pretty quick, sounded ok with everything, was pretty upfront, answered all the questions, allayed the fears, and did seem to think this IS being done in the best shareholder interest ... not that you can necessarily trust any of that but just the tone of voice etc, and anyway ... just FYI. If they had a bit to hide I think they would not have even returned the call.

She did say that a bunch of shareholder info will be finalized on Friday .... I think the said shareholder info was actually being released on Friday, but don't quote me. Anyway, everything is in there in detail, there will be lines and a hotline to call with queries.

Whatever happens, if Singapore goes ahead ... it WILL be interesting to see what happens. Maybe it will be more conducive to attracting big players and bigger money and a better share price? Will be exciting to see. I am holding, unless something comes up to change my mind, but only have a small position anyway. For all the time and effort and cost and hassle for LINC admin to go through with this, cannot imagine it not being for the better. Will see I suppose ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.