RHK 4.35% 77.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Time is our Friend                              That's all we...

1. Set
    104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207

Time is our Friend

That's all we have, Time, others have to put the plan together and sell the deal. We wait and gather all news and goings on about FMS, we talk to one another on these sites to keep us United.          

We are all looking forward for an eventual upside and excitement that good news may come, hopefully first quarter next year. With what we see already announced, development has to happen.

If companies want our iron ore, in my opinion they would want a stake in FMS, to get that stake would create buying pressure and high volume. With 55% and 21% already taken, that only leaves less than 24% available ( apart from OCJ's 21%) and from where I'm sitting my small shareholding is staying where it is for now. I feel that I have time on my side, I've waited this long, I can wait for as long as it takes. ( a couple of more years plus, if I have to)

"Shareholder Oppression " just gets our backs up, and we dig in. Time is what we have, Time is what keeps us United. We wait, there has to be upsides for being loyal FMS shareholders, with only less than 24% of shares being available from us minority FMS shareholders, who knows what will happen.

The above is my opinion only, do your own research, 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
77.0¢
Change
-0.035(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 80.0¢ 76.5¢ $4.101K 5.275K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2211 76.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
86.5¢ 7128 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.14pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.