RHK 7.50% 86.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Shareholder oppression, page-6

1. Set
    104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207

Shareholder oppression

My last blog on BC's site I said that I was going to get back into my box and hibernate until around March 2019, because of lack of news, and the wet season is almost upon us. Nothing really can happen ( news or anything much) until around then.

I just logged on to Hot Copper, and was reading " Shareholder Oppression". Those guys writing, Grolph, XaX, Lakey 5, I Wish, Casidav and there are lots of you who write all the time, that I am grateful for and appreciate very much. 

Bravo, our core Flinders United Group (FMSU), and there are lots of us, Bravo to the Flinders United Group of really decent people who contribute on this site and that other "Champion Site", whose contribution really keeps us all together, you keep us all "United".

You guys are just terrific, you know how to keep the faith rolling on, when we feel like going into our box for a while to hibernate, someone will come out and write something a bit different and unexpecting. Makes us feel good, and we can see that there are a lot of good people on our side.

We are Flinders United, we are waiting very patiently for "Good News", and yes we are the proud minority shareholders of FMS.

Bravo to FMS United shareholders, keep the faith, and keep contributing to our cause, we will endure, and in my opinion, we will benefit in the long run by keeping the faith in our FMS.

All of this isn't advice, just do your own research.          Flinders (FMS) is the core ( I think I heard that somewhere before? )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.0¢
Change
0.060(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $171.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.5¢ 86.0¢ 82.0¢ $18.16K 21.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60 82.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 12981 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.