DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

shareholder party, page-3

1. 567 Posts.
    Will the real Walter Mitty please stand up.

daf,you were never really far off the mark.

Q; Why is it that some one who does not hold shares,who also happens to believe that this stock is s%$#, can constantly post their opinions ?
    What do you think chris ?

Bunni 24/09/08

I had shares in INT and lost badly. I don't want others to suffer the same.

If I wanted to re buy, I could do it now as it is around the lowest it has ever been, so why wouldnt today be a good day to buy?

Good luck with your investment.
    23/09/08

I have only been stating the obvious in my posts and unfortunately many don't like them. I make no apology for my comments but it is disturbing to note the comments that Chris and I are associated with past directors of the company. That, in my opinion is the frustration surfacing from big holders of the stock.
    22/09/08
    Thanks for your support Chris. The notion that I am connected with past management is totally ridiculous. It appears that if anything negative is said about this failing stock, the emotions of posters on this site kick in.
    22/09/08
    Fool. I'm a trader. Been in and out many times with EGO making big bucks, not like this piece of s&*t

Don't lose your house on this one!!
    15/10/08

Nearly ready to buy back in...hopefully around .07 or .08 for a quick kill on the day trading. Still headed south though, MACD, Bollingers and RSI indicating further drop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.