DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Will the real Walter Mitty please stand up.daf,you were never...

1. 567 Posts.
    Will the real Walter Mitty please stand up.

daf,you were never really far off the mark.

Q; Why is it that some one who does not hold shares,who also happens to believe that this stock is s%$#, can constantly post their opinions ?
    What do you think chris ?

Bunni 24/09/08

I had shares in INT and lost badly. I don't want others to suffer the same.

If I wanted to re buy, I could do it now as it is around the lowest it has ever been, so why wouldnt today be a good day to buy?

Good luck with your investment.
    23/09/08

I have only been stating the obvious in my posts and unfortunately many don't like them. I make no apology for my comments but it is disturbing to note the comments that Chris and I are associated with past directors of the company. That, in my opinion is the frustration surfacing from big holders of the stock.
    22/09/08
    Thanks for your support Chris. The notion that I am connected with past management is totally ridiculous. It appears that if anything negative is said about this failing stock, the emotions of posters on this site kick in.
    22/09/08
    Fool. I'm a trader. Been in and out many times with EGO making big bucks, not like this piece of s&*t

Don't lose your house on this one!!
    15/10/08

Nearly ready to buy back in...hopefully around .07 or .08 for a quick kill on the day trading. Still headed south though, MACD, Bollingers and RSI indicating further drop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.