CTP 0.00% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

shareholder power at its best !! , page-45

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Bob,

I do agree with most of what you are doing, but I don't agree with what you have said and which I have copied and pasted below:

The World economy is not good, and BHP is down 25% for the year, BUT CTP is up approx 100% since we started this board spill."

Sorry mate but, that, you know, it is a lot of hogwash. The sp didn't move because of what the Rebels started at all. It has moved because we have found oil (Something that we didn't have before) and because Palmer came in guns swinging, and buying big into CTP "ON MARKET". Unlike what the previous Board did by placing a huge amount of shares to Pattos and it's clients, when they were placed at a discount.

If CP wasn't to buy on market, thus pushing the sp up as a result, we may not be at the levels we are presently in.

I will give you credit for trying to unseat the Board, although we also have to admit that we haven't succeeded in doing it the first time around. But that is as far as I will go.

And, most importantly though, if it wasn't because CP lodged his own Sect. 249D, which is what/why we have been asked to vote for on the 19th, we would be stuck with them (Asking Dunmore and Whittle) until at least the next AGM due possibly in November.

So, forgive me mate, but we have to admit that we have failed in achieving what we have planned to do, and now we have to thank Clive Palmer for giving us the opportunity to have another crack at getting rid of Askin and his mates.

So, credit goes to CP. Not to the rebels.

Cheers mate. I may see you in Perth once again. Note that I have said might, as I may not!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $18.72K 359.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 401812 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 779869 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.