CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Shareholder Q & A - permission to post from CGB (Sholom Feldman), page-49

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1930
    "Sorry Neil but this is absolute rubbish even if the suspension was extended by a month due to additional items tabled by holders how could it have remotely impacted the share price almost 3 years on."

Rona, with all due respect, to make a statement like that in regards to a speculative stock (specca); may I ask you how many years you have been trading? I don't trust any comments where people only push one side of a story, especially during massive global upheavals over the past 3 years! I balanced my commentary after also being challenged.

"The share price is where it is because the management have failed to deliver, how many shares were issued to AK and his partners for the business which has generated stuff all revenue. Plenty on here commented that the valuation was ridiculous on any traditional metric and it has turned out to be true."

The share price is where it is because of the Long Suspension which we now find out was possibly delayed by months because of the urgings of SM warriors and distressed shareholders.

The share price is where it is because the whole Cannabis sector has crashed due to delays in legislation, and the drought of 2018/2019.

The share price is where it is because the whole market has the jitters from the Ukraine / Russia crisis.

The share price is where it is because of a global pandemic interrupting staff movements/production schedules across the world

The share price is where it is because the company, IMO and observation, decided to minimise its marketing, which created more confusion feeding negative commentray.

"Nothing but losses continue to be accumulated by business that the board made the decision to acquire. The board are the ones that have been spinning and chasing new ideas in Laos, Africa and now Thailand to try and create news and pump the share price."

Have you ever looked at how Junior Explorers work vs. Mining Producers and their restrictions on earning any income? I also noted another member had a shot at the accumulated expenditure and the number of years of trading that this original mining explorer, under the ticker AGV and QBL, was operating, withinin a restricted revenue framework.

With respect to all commentators, I don't know how you guys even safely trade not understanding how the market works during external changes in global trading environments or even how Pennies work. TBH it is scary reading some of this stuff!

What about the deals with AEB, DFM linked entities. Again all decisions made by the board.

Gosh, Rona, this is what is scary to me when I read comments like this? So are you saying that it was CGB's fault that AEB failed and was delisted? Are you saying that it was CGB's fault to write off their initial investment with AEB when they saw them failing?

DFM was associated with BioHealth, CGB negotiated with BioHealth, not DFM. BioHealth is still operating and I believe, and I would have to check, still supplying Vitahemp capsules to CGB. Are you saying that CGB should have immediately halted buying their capsules off BioHealth because an associate of BioHealth, failed? Are you trying to direct how CGB should buy its products by trying to infer that it was CGB;'s fault that DFM was removed from the market with other Chinese companies?

My goodness, it's worrying reading this stuff from shareholders let alone anonymous non-holders.

Do you have a vested interest here to undermine Rona? What's your play here?
    Last edited by Neil1959: 18/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.