CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hi Neil,Crypto has performed a lot better than CGB in the last 3...

1. 924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    Hi Neil,
    Crypto has performed a lot better than CGB in the last 3 years. I bought BTC and ETH early 2019 and they have 10 and 20 bagged respectively.
    Still holding smile.png
    Do you think the ongoing negotiations with Medcann during the suspension period may have contributed to the delay in relisting? At the time I bought into the C/R and when the business model changed midway through I asked for my funds back. I could not understand why these negotiations were not finalised prior to the Introductory prospectus outlining this business model. The five million was required to outfit Medcann's facility. Then mid suspension we were told this was not happening anymore and another business model was proposed to update Biohealth's facility. Surely this had a detrimental effect on the length of the suspension. I would think that ASX would of required another entire brief of paperwork considering this was their initial foray into the cannabis market. Maybe you could ask Sholom if this was a major contributing factor towards the delayed relisting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.