CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I can tell you all that the delay in relisting had absolutely...

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    I can tell you all that the delay in relisting had absolutely zero (0), nothing to do with Social Media posts or Shareholders / Non-Shareholders contacting the ASX or ASIC. It was purely to do with the transformation from a Prospecting Mining Company to a Medical Marijuana Company. The ASX would not all QBL to be both and keep both. The ASX wanted the Company to be either Mining or Cannabis. It took the Board a long time to come up with the right business model and structure for the ASX to approve the "material transformation". CGB are essentially divided across 2 sectors and this was what the delay was from, nothing else.

in hindsight, they should have sold the mining lease, stopped paying Robert Coenraads and focussed on the Cannabis, Hemp, Wholefoods and Medical businesses. They should have agreed to build the facility with Medcan, purchased land to grow our own hemp and medical cannabis and had the facility to be a producer. We have none of this today. So if you want a reason as to why the share price is where it is, this is why. And if you want a reason as to why all the shareholders are so disgruntled, it's because of the millions of shareholders dollars that have been TAKEN by the Feldman's, l by way of salaries as AGV/QBL/CGB and by the Executive Services Agreement they managed to have in place for so many years with AGMPL, where shareholders were paying this privately held company, owned and directed by the Feldman's, $$$MILLIONS!!!

What have shareholders got in return? Oh, another CR, another CR, oh another CR. Delays, can't trade out of the stock, massive losses...oh and the directors aren't putting their money where their mouth is, didn't participate. They were giving themselves share bonuses by the millions too.

So again I ask you if it is the disgruntled shareholders voicing their outrage, or the Board of Directors leading and making all the decisions that has put this company and it's share price where it is today?

And I won't listen to anymore rubbish about covid, weather, Ukraine...blah blah blah about why things never eventuated, materialised or just never delivered. Poor planning and management, in my humble opinion is to blame.

The question now is, how to turn it all around?

Changing the business model, a better, more strategic business plan and actually investing and owning things is how you add value to a company.

Where is AK? Why have we not heard anything about his seed bank, knowledge, guidance and input in growing the business? Leadership? It is as though he has all but vanished?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.