CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Good morning Neil,No apology necessary with post length. I hope...

1. 924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    Good morning Neil,
    No apology necessary with post length. I hope all is well with your family also and you eventually get relief for your ongoing medical issues. The best advice I can give anyone looking to purchase crypto for the first time is to buy a cold wallet such as Ledger or Trezor prior to any purchase. Never leave coins on an exchange or in a downloaded wallet (hot wallet) on their phone. Cold wallets are only connected to the internet briefly to facilitate a transaction then remain offline until you are ready to buy/sell again.

I still think the change of CGBs business model contributed greatly to the delays. After reading Christopher67 post I recall that it was well into the suspension when this happened. It was such a dramatic change from what was originally proposed that all shareholders were given the option to have their CR funds refunded. I was quite blindsided by the change especially after so many suspension extensions and imagine that many others were also. This could of been a major reason with why the ASX was inundated with shareholders raising issues and concerns.
    Just a thought.

YT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.