CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

YT...sorry, I needed to add here, separately. What about the...

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1930
    YT...sorry, I needed to add here, separately.

What about the absolute mess in the angry commentary on here during the period of Jan 2018 to May 2018 after the CannTab and Meiri announcements. People seem to have forgotten that. HC, from memory, had to step in and take action, and I think they deleted a lot of commentaries.

What over? The price going up 4 cents and down again during a P & D. What about all those companies where the price went into the multi-dollar levels and now are back to 4 cents or 20 cents? SCU was a good example of going from cents to a $1.06, I think then back to cents value. CGB went from ~7 cents average, at the time, up to 11.3 cents for 30 seconds, and then retreated.

I think this is what has worried me the most and reminds me of 'sabotage' like actions based around the release of two potentially multi-million dollar investments. Both are still in play, the Meiri investment moved to Australia and is currently being explored in a trial as announced in the Media.

For the record, I am not accusing anyone nor do I have any proof whatsoever that there was sabotage. It is just a thought, as having knowledge of the commercial quotient and tactics used by businesses to undermine or take down their competitors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.