CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

shareholder research blog update, page-24

1. 2,144 Posts.
    Blitzer
    I am a more than a little bit upset when I read the CDU trading report, put out by Nev. I am currently compiling a report to go to a government department in much the same way Maxes report is going out. In Nev's report he names the brokers and orgernisations involved, in what could be alluding to illegal activity.

You may think this activity is some sort of abstract thing happening, it is not abstract, it actuallu is our money being effected. You may have your own alligences which may not be the same as mine. At the end of Nev's report he clearly stated what effect this type of trading is having on companies like CDU

What I am going on about is pretty obvious.

The share market should be an ongoing auction process in which identification of activities be transparent. Nev's report clearly shows this is not happening.

Blitzer, do you for one minute think these people are working together totally for just personal profit, this is a bit big for that. This is not small change they are playing with. This could be serious stock market manipulation.

As a student of history being of a different background I view from the perspective of that background, you of course view from your background, both looking at the same thing just differently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.