KCN 2.55% $1.34 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Dear CHN, Let's stop with the continued back slapping of Mgmt...

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2341
    Dear CHN, Let's stop with the continued back slapping of Mgmt doing great that they got the mine back, blah ,blah blah ..... That ended the day they decided to re-open years ago instead of enforcing the TAFTA tribunal award.. Shareholders may have already received +$3 by enforcing the TAFTA award 2 years ago, so the jury is still out on weather this was good judgement or not..

We are at crap $1.40 today instead of $2.40 because they failed to get proper financing after 2 years of promising & only delivering the 2 biggest dog$hit loans on planet earth...

How many times did we hear from them; " Thai bank loan is well advance " .. How many times did we hear Nucharee has great banking contacts in Thailand blah, blah... The only thing delivered was the worlds most crappy dog$hit loan last week in desperation after 3 years of Bull$hit coming from our politician salesman. ---> Do they return there $500,000 bonus because they just blew $2,000,000 on fees with this bull$hit loan last week ????? All employees face consequences in the real world for errors, so why not them ????

The lovegod is happy to give Ross the Boss a wakeup call every morning at 4.30 am to go over his daily schedule to help him like senior citizen home help , but he doesn't seem to want that. Doncamillo is happy to give them another Good night call at 11 pm everynight to go over what they achieved for there $2,500 a day salary, but they don't want that either.

I've sent them many texts during weekends to hurry them up to never ever receive a reply... Do people earning $2,500 a day have weekends ?

The lovegod earns zero & is happy to donate my time to them 24 hrs a day, especially on weekends because i'm bored when market is closed.

Jamie especially needs shareholder approval for his daily $2,500 daily milking schedule to eliminate all his bull$hit attendance to coffee drinking / bum scratching / selfie taking conferences that only benefits his LinkedIn contacts total..... confused.png

KCN CEO & MD Job Advertisement: $2,500 a day Role : sit on a chair at a conference and bull$hit to people, drink coffee, take selfies... eek.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5848/5848082-994a4ca634b0a5d058d1626a007ac536.jpg

The Gold and silver price is the only thing lifting this up after our 2023 year of Mgmt failures...

The wake-up call was this crap financing because it has proven to the world; " there was no Thai financing, it was all politician bull$hitting "

Lesson for shareholders talking to Ross & Jamie whenever you talk to them is this; " If it's not delivered, they don't have it "

CHN,
    Your 72, then i suggest you put on your glasses and read my posts over Xmas again... It was specifically that they had millions of Dollars to BLOW on useless conferences / flights / hotels/ food /chatree festival carnival that could have been used for small buyback , so anyone that can look at the Jamie selfie pictures timeline for 2023 all over the planet can see that is not a uninformed view at all...

It's reality for everyone to see....

I've never seen 1 selfie of Mgmt at there desks doing any work.

Where is my November record BOOMER production report ??? Final Gold pour is being poured in Thailand right now !! eek.png

If our Mgmt wasn't so preoccupied with the tree planting, maybe would could have installed a simple webcam in the Gold pour room for our Kingsgate website and we could be watching and counting live, instead of Just little miss Cherry mascot having the VIP access to the Gold pouring room for her Tick Tock videos ! eek.png

The reality is, if our Mgmt didn't spend 2023 taking selfies & blowing cash our Great Chatree Asset together with this Gold rally would have great upside shareprice to +$4

The more time and money they blow wasting there valuable time on crap today , then this upside bar will lower more and more and more until we will be lucky to even get to the $3 TAFTA tribaunal award level that we would most likely have already received..

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5848/5848116-529c790c016b94082188f3773cf14e4f.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.34
Change
-0.035(2.55%)
Mkt cap ! $345.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.38 $1.40 $1.34 $684.8K 503.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3315 $1.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.36 2388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.