KCN 0.00% $1.36 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Another couple of things to get off my chest in response to you...

1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2561
    Another couple of things to get off my chest in response to you CHN....
    Do i want to see Ross & Jamie with a bonus ? Yes, but not yet, maybe after 1st dividend has been paid.

Do i want to see a Jamie selfie at a conference ? Yes, but not yet, maybe after buyback of Neuva Esperanza sale cash has been completed.

Do i want to see Jamie spending over 1 month a year at conferences ? Yes, but not yet, may when shareprice is $5 and i want to sell what.png

So we are very much in agreement on the words ; " Yes, but not yet "

As i don't drink alcohol i have enormous time to spend on reflection & i say to god; " may i have a supermodel woman to cuddle instead of being a Ross and Jamie harrasment coach 24/7 ? " & he reply's; " Yes, but not yet, maybe after first dividend cheque arrives "

So not only is lovegod never drinking, he is a complete Monk, daily prayers for KCN shareholder prosperity , My Rabbi The teacher say's i'm not even allowed to touch my pecker, so the only way i can achieve this is i have to piss in the shower or the pool.....

So i maybe holding myself to a higher power & expect too much from our Mgmt rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $349.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.37 $1.37 $1.34 $367.6K 272.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.36 1462 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.