KCN 1.53% $1.33 kingsgate consolidated limited.

2023 Scorecard:Refurbishment plant #2 on time /under budget...

1. 951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2447
    2023 Scorecard:

• Refurbishment plant #2 on time /under budget ----- Excellent --------PASS biggrin.png
    • Operation of plant #2 above nameplate -------------Excellent --------PASS biggrin.png

• shareprice distruction /placement -50% share price plunge --- FAIL
    • blown money on conferences / instead of buybacks -------------FAIL
    • blown money on Chatree festival carnival funpark ---------------FAIL
    • blown money on crap financing instead of proper funding -----FAIL
    • Bonuses at a time when both plants aren't running, no mining -FAIL
    • Nucharee not getting mine opened on time and fixing local issue --FAIL
    • Nucharee attending AGM instead of fixing PMR payment delay ---FAIL
    • Nucahtee is on my $hit list, because if we have any Thai bureaucrat problem going forward, it's on her head, we blame her, she get's the director payments then she must give shareholders value for money, not just being an expensive loanshark & taking selfies with her pet Miss Cherry mascot..

Conclusion:

If they just kept focused on the basics in 2023, on the operations and not the showboating politics and selfies, we would be good. biggrin.png
    If they didn't waste so much time & money attending events / organizing events / giving away free stuff , painting instead of tree planting , good biggrin.png
    If Jamie spent the weeks he spent at Diggers & Dealers, etc, etc sitting at PMR fixing the payment problems over the past 8 months im pretty sure they would be already fixed & not in another 6 months time ? If he spent the weeks attending Denver Gold conference sitting at a local Thai bank begging for money , i'm pretty sure we wouldn't be stuck paying +15% with the most crappy loan on planet earth...

2024 outlook is very good once they simply stop the crap, stop the politics and focus on production and buybacks:
    Substiture Flight's /accomodation / conferences /lunches/ taxi's & buyback stock with these many $100,000's then , we be good. biggrin.png

Cancell all events & buyback stock with the savings.
    Cancell AFL bangkok pi$$up party & buyback stock with the savings.
    Cancell flying to conferences when the benefit to shareholders is buying back stock cheaply, not higher, so there is ZERO point in promotion.
    Cancell everything that costs money, because The Thai government is flowing with Royalty cash today & local community funds are flowing with cash & if you spend 1c it's comming out of Shareholders pockets . confused.png

2023 has show that all this political showboating didn't stop the opening delay.
    2023 has show that all this political showboating hasn't fixed the PMR payments delay or royalty pre-pay issues.
    2023 has show that Nucharee hasn't fixed these Thai bureaucrat issues at all, the new blasting delay.

So how about 2024 is the year of Simply operation of a mine, simple buybacks, simple running the mine and stop all the crap, stop the grandstanding, if it costs money don't do it , and run a mine and not a circus..sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.