KCN 0.98% $1.55 kingsgate consolidated limited.

2024 EXCITING SELFIES i want to see:Jamie selfie sitting at PMR...

1. 1,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2703
    2024 EXCITING SELFIES i want to see:

• Jamie selfie sitting at PMR office having fixed the payment delay ! Yippee ! biggrin.png
    • Jamie sitting at Plant #1 pushing the power on switch after fixing the royalty pre-payment issue ! Yippee ! biggrin.png
    • Ross the Boss covered in dirt, sitting in an excavator, having just pushed the blasting button ! Yippee! biggrin.png
    • Ross the boss sitting at a desk signing the sale of Neuva Esperanza paperwork ! Yippee !biggrin.png
    • Ross the Boss sitting at his home office faxing ASX the daily buyback notices ! Yippee !biggrin.png
    • Ross the Boss sitting in his budgee smugleers by his pool calling the broker to buyback stock everyday ! Yippee !biggrin.png
    • Jamie sitting in the Sydney office at his desk counting the profits cash ! Yippee !biggrin.png
    • Jamie sitting in his office contacting the share registry with the first dividend payment notice ! Yippee!biggrin.png
    • Jamie sitting at Thai government house after receiving the $100,000,000 Settlement payment to recover opening costs ! Yippee! biggrin.png

2024 is so exciting for shareholders if they just stop the circus !

2024 is the year for shareholders and no more circus entertainment !

i've worked out there would only be approximately 10-12 million placement flippers left, so they would only need to buyback this amount to stop the manipulation crap going on any further... $15- $20 million of Neuva Esperanza sale cash to aggressively buyback stock the day we receive the cash, cancell those shares forever, then we are back to 2018-2023 with only a nice register of long-term faithful holders and the shareprice will move with Gold and not be stuck in a rut, & reward us remaining shareholders with a fat dividend with the rest straight after those shares are cancelled ! biggrin.png

2024 is the year the Gates to Kingsgate heaven open, but they have to get rid of these placement flippers as #1 priority first & stop the circus from draining the profits.

STOP the CIRCUS !

MAKE KCN GREAT AGAIN !

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5844/5844362-000abb3351737179343bd35366ee5d14.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.55
Change
0.015(0.98%)
Mkt cap ! $398.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.55 $1.58 $1.51 $1.011M 656.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4706 $1.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.55 24706 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.