KCN 1.58% $1.56 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Only that there is ongoing 'positive' negotiations regarding...

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Only that there is ongoing 'positive' negotiations regarding TAFTA with the new Govt and an announcement will be forthcoming when the company is able. Made me think of machinery of government changes (MOGs) here in Australia and where I have been in the past with tenders in process through a change in Govt. I've literally had to start again in some cases. We know there will be an announcement as there has been for the past few years coming. My guess (nothing to do with what Jamie said) is another extension with a shorter list of outstanding. TAFTA is our insurance, our fall back if everything goes pear shaped. I would prefer an extension to get the best outcome than be bullied by the Thai's and shareholders (some).

I was more focused on this latest BS from Thailand. The sense I got was that there is a lot going on but I felt far more confident. Knee jerk reactions to a Bangkok hit piece can cause more damage than waiting for all the information and formulating a strategic response. Remember, this article came out on the 31st. Jamie doesn't operate in a vacuum. There is a board he answers to.

I have always found if you show respect, not go in preaching about what you would do differently and everything you think they are doing wrong, management are more than happy to discuss.
    A shareholders right is to vote at AGMs, sell if they don't think it's going the right way but not think they know better than the people at the coal face.
    DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
-0.025(1.58%)
Mkt cap ! $400.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.56 $1.58 $1.53 $541.0K 348.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 241 $1.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.56 2219 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.