EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Shareholder rights, page-10

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Harry, and others not yet afflicted by Twitter and Bisted inclinations.

Shareholder rights are apparentley myth'ing (sic) here, But what about the RONGZ?

Okay I have seen the odd amature hour, and I have also had that clumsey honour of sliding off my pulpit from a wee dram 'atha' alta wine,
    but, there is nothing about the last 3+ years of this administration which could be regarded as acceptable.

More to the point there is nothing about this very ordinary situation for anyone who has a committed position as a shareholder to hang on to?

There are other terms to describe ordinary, mediocrity, even less favorable ideas about this outif, but I know I feel resolutely let down by the unfilled aspects about how this Company has been sprooked up - and then oh so progressively schmoozed down to the point where currently we are not worth a crumpet!

That is why I, and I hope everyone who cares about their investment and losses will tune in and hopefully, something can be set up to maybe address how this sort of situation for us all can be delt with appropriately.

Whether we get any information from the Company or the Admistrators is something we will have to wait to see I guess.

Can anyone hear the shredder machine?

Sadly there doesn't appear to be any hissing of Gaaaaaasssssss!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.