RED 0.00% 34.5¢ red 5 limited

RED in the red today, and everyone on the RED thread on HC seems...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    RED in the red today, and everyone on the RED thread on HC seems to be taking a day off...

Now this may sound a little paranoid but, any chance the drop in SP is an effort to make that 17 cents look more attractive at the AGM??

To be honest I'm a little bitter by the whole process. Here I am as a young and fresh faced investor, I've only been investing for just over a year. Belatedly I have come to realise that those that play in the market are not all created (well maybe is should be treated, just bare with me for dramatic effect) equally.

Anyway I held off sending in my proxy form from the other week to listen to some more discussion. It is now away with some increased karmic negativity.

Anyways, I shall stop being grumpy. Ultimately I think we are all on a winner here, it's just a question of how well we will do (based on the resource not management mind you).

Must go, the large instos may be tracking my IP address... Seriously not paranoid.

JB

PS Dear Smity, I fear the end of the world is near. I see you have actually been getting some thumbs up recently on the thread... Best you watch out for the instos they are probably tracking you too

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.