CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Hi Guys - I don't post often (like 'never') ...Thought I'd pass...

1. 15 Posts.
    Hi Guys - I don't post often (like 'never') ...

Thought I'd pass on a response I received today, when asking for a "Plain English status update regarding existing CMR shareholders" ... I followed the contact details on the Company website and Tom Bloomfield, acting Company Secretary, provided the following reply:
    ================================
    Hello (name removed),

As you are probably aware, on 15 November 2011 the CMR Deed of Company Arrangement (DOCA) effectuated and control of CMR’s day to day operations was passed to the new CMR board.

There are a number of matters to be worked through including completing the accounts for the period when the Administrators were in control of the company and then to meet the regulatory requirements for relisting. The wheels are in motion but the Board do not yet have a confirmed end date. It is the firm intention of the Board to relist as soon as possible.

The Board intends to release further information by way of a market announcement in the coming weeks.

Shareholders can expect to retain some equity (approximately 10.1% of their shareholdings plus the option to purchase further options) in the company once re-listed.

Regards

Tom
    ================================

Hopefully this provides some insightful information for shareholders ...

Kind regards
    Bilobunch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.