TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

Shareholder Support, page-165

1. 3,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 527
    Over the years there's been many question marks for myself over what PB says ... we've been left in the dark on major issues and still are... second guessing and never being clarified by PB. Very frustrating. If the lawyers or management have been keeping an eye on hotcopper....they certainly haven't bothered answering them in any follow up announcements or e-mails.

You mentioned being optimistic..while I've been pessimistic especially when Biddle and then Evans left after the 2015 AGM followed by PB stating new Chairman early next year( 2016)rolleyes.png. another lie.

I've mostly been sceptical on what PB has said over the years .... Now for the Brown's (2nd largest holder nowmad.png) to take these drastic measures only justifies my concerns....This should have been advoided at all cost.

I dont blame the Brown's for this I blame PB....Rex is only the scape goat....Imo this is a shot across the bow.

Worst possible outcome would if voting doesn't go Browns way.... A possible seller of 80mil shareseek.png and BODs that will continue on looking after themselves.

PB is running show ....this is a good way of reigning him in and if he goes sobeit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $22.27K 380.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114864 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 60110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.