TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

TNG needs a fully independent Chairperson to oversee the board...

1. 569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    TNG needs a fully independent Chairperson to oversee the board and the company management as it moves to becoming a producer. It has not had this for a very long time, and as such I fully support the appointment of an independent Chairperson and vote accordingly to gain this.

I have been in TNG for over six years and have built up a reasonable holding via my super fund. I am tired of the many broken deadlines and what appears to be overly optimistic promises from management.

If the Brown's approach to the BOD for RT to stand down was totally ignored, when they were the largest shareholder, it appears to me that the BOD does not respect the wishes of any shareholder. The placement to Vimson at such a discounted price also disappoints to say the least.

The BOD and management of TNG needs to stop talking and start producing to regain the respect and trust of its real owners, the shareholders.

If they attempt to extend the share loans again I will also vote against the extension. They have had plenty of time to produce, and do not deserve any more extensions. Happy to buy discounted shares if they then subsequently decide to sell out.

RT
    Last edited by RabbitTrap: 08/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $22.27K 380.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114864 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 60110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.