TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

We need an independent career chairman who will effectively...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    We need an independent career chairman who will effectively change the composition of the board with accountability and review of performance and operations while protecting and looking out for shareholder interests.

I'm a substantial holder and believe this is an incredible project and can say that Paul Burton especially has so far done a great job in progressing the project. We are, however, now understaffed for a project transitioning into production.

The Browns have voiced concern with the constitution of the board and its worth listening to what is being said. As stated above we need an independent chairman with experience in getting a world class mine into production who will protect shareholder value and hold the board accountable. An independent chairman- not one from an offtake partner or 'strategic partner' - someone truly independent with a large portfolio of brokers and instos to sell the Vanadium story and this dynamic project to is very important.

Everyone wants what is best for the project and I support the Browns motion. This is a world class project - we need the right expirience in the right areas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.