TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

Shareholder Support, page-8

1. 1,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Wow! After reading this and having time to digest it I can now see why the BOD needed to get that $10m Strategic Investment from the Indian Mining Group or should I say Strategic voting block before the AGM, this BOD is a disgrace selling down the value of our company just to save their skins.
    I posted this yesterday so didn’t know about this information that I have just read:
    "The Board does not support or endorse the proposed resolution, and considers it to be counterproductive." Well maybe the entire Board should go!
    And now I see that I was correct is saying that the entire Board should go, no single person makes the decisions it is done by the Board as a group so if they voted to allow this Strategic Investment at a huge discount to go ahead just so that they could buy some votes then the entire Board should go!
    I support the Browns and just hope that they see the only way forward is the get rid of the entire Board and start with a new team that is committed to the company and not themselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.