NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Shareholder Support

1. 1,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1269
    There has been a definite message in the composition of postings for NWE of late, especially from our experienced & knowledgeable holder/posters.
    It seems to me that the message being sent loud and clear to those that want to hear is, be very, very aware !!
    None of us know what lies ahead, what we do know is the now and now we are in a share that is trending strongly upwards because of many factors, with the excellent drilling results at LD1 heading the list and we have a commodity in gas, that is now being formally recognised & acknowledged as the energy vehicle that is absolutely required to deliver the globe its energy and renewable energy transitioning.
    We all will make our own decisions, but it is becoming evident that we need to be up to speed in our analysis of NWE, as it is appearing that on current data we are no where near our true value and that's without factoring in expectations on overall resource size and quality.
    This already is a truly magnificent gas discovery that is magnifying with every new piece of data released. This situation with NWE is a dream coming true and I agree whole heartedly with others, it is important for holders to understand the depth of this discovery.
    Obviously as holders we can have a direct effect on SP by our actions, my resolution is to hold and assist the Company and SP grow, there may well be change into the future, but it's not a given, as many think, it is possible for JV to continue and also for NWE to thrive & expand.
    This is the best investment opportunity I have ever been involved in and my intentions are very clear.
    Not advice, just a longish term holder (6 years) giving my honest opinion.
    as always good fortune to all NWE holders.

What say YE ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.