CCV 4.65% 22.5¢ cash converters international

Cash Converters loan book has started to grow again over the...

1. 572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Cash Converters loan book has started to grow again over the last few quarters. A large amount of the business profitability comes from this financing activity. To improve the returns to shareholders will mean optimising the balance sheet for the size of the business between the loan book, debt and equity.

The question for me is around business strategy and the business model. The current model is a mixed bag with the pawn shops and sale of second hand items, small unsecured loans, car loans and franchise income. It would be good to see the strategy for the future.

There are also several new tech disrupters in the finance space who are providing online loans through their digital platform and have minimal labour costs per loan. Some of these companies have grown rapidly as customers adapt to the new way of obtaining finance. Are these disrupters competitors and how does CCV compete.

A share buy back will improve the balance sheet and ROE. The payment of a sustainable dividend every 6 months will also help to lift the current share price.

I would like to see a little more vision around the future business model and strategy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $141.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $107.7K 487.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 502753 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 208387 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.