APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Hi Jawsy.....hang in there mate! Not long to go now beforewe see...

1. 1,434 Posts.
    Hi Jawsy.....

hang in there mate! Not long to go now before
    we see either a few very large deals with majors
    or corporate activity as the majors jump to secure
    the technology before others do.

To start with there are three seperate technologies
    that three companies (Multiserve, OST and BHP) have publically expressed interest in.

On top of that you dont have to be a professor to know that
    two of the companies have cross interests because of their diversity and are interested in more than one of the APG technologies.

Then of course we have others on the sideline......ah yes...now whose feedstock did they treat first....mmmm...CRL/ILU ?

and of course we cant forget the little pile they have from the basin!....no one would have to be stupid to think that one of the worlds biggest pigment producers ( Cristal) who is the major shareholder is not watching very closely.

Hang on..doesnt ILU also have a deposit in the basin? Thats right...the Douglas deposit... and what is ILU doing with it in the basin ? WHAT...putting it back in the ground...oh no!

but wait.....here come the steak knives....

remember TOR ( Ticor) part owner of Ti West who wanted APG to go to India with them where the worlds largest and richest resourses are, but it didnt happen because the technology was not proven enough...WELL...yes....APG does still have their man in India and I bet my bottom dollar once stage 2 is complete India will be giving the others curry over the technology and the fact that it can unlock the billions of dollars tied up in those resorces.

And that is only the beginning.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.