FGF 0.00% 18.0¢ first growth funds limited

I pose the question - If Anoosh had a shadow of a doubt that the...

1. 1,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    I pose the question - If Anoosh had a shadow of a doubt that the CSE listing wouldn't be going ahead, why would he increase his holdings?

According to @Ronz's post, Anoosh has advised that the company are "finalising an agreement with another party". My assumption is that the CSE has requested this agreement be finalised prior to listing. Who knows what this agreement could be in relation to... a new investment? First Growth Advisory? A new major shareholder? An appointment to the FGA Board? All will be revealed soon it seems.

All of the company's FGF are invested in continue to push forward during these trying times. Helbiz are aiming for a July listing on the NASDAQ and SQID listed on the CSE in January this year and continue to report impressive earnings. CT1 are maintaining a 3-3.5c average SP and are due for some news flow soon IMO. I'd also be interested to learn whether FGF have been investing in later stage and established digital assets, as mentioned in their shareholder update from February 2020.

The day the company officially announce their CSE listing will be an incredible milestone. We were suspended April 2019 and officially delisted from the ASX in December 2019. The CSE listing will be a testament to the dedication and grit by the Board to get the job done and uphold a duty of care to it's shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.