TZL 0.00% 2.4¢ tz limited

shareholder update +4c, page-46

1. 426 Posts.
    GSizer- I really do respect your technical comments and plenty of things you have said before. That's the truth.

But the forecasting issue is a hard one to jump up and down about isnt it?

Lets say you have a crush on Miranda Kerr. Your mates know this, your family knows this and you tell them all that you are pretty sure (aka 'forecast') that when you ask her out on a date, she'll say yes. You actually put it in writing and commit it in black and white that Miranda Kerr will want to go to dinner with you and whatever else follows.

So you ring Miranda and ask her out, and she says NO...

Oh dear, but you already told all of your family and friends she was going to be your girlfriend !! You look like a fool dont you. Your credibility is gone.

I agree with Goldie when he says "As TZ has put in for some major tenders, how can any person possibly expect an accurate forecast of revenue when it is not assured whether 100 fold increases in revenue will occur or not? Should we expect a forecast for a full scale Coles rollout even though the trial isn't scheduled until next month? Personally speaking, I'd prefer not to have a forecast based on the flip of a coin."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.158M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16688 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.