AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Shareholder Update from Dirk, page-43

1. 5,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3078
    Great sleuthing again your 'Hotness' ! Not so'HotTed' could do with a lesson or four from you on how to drive his 'Goggomobil' Googlemobil with the funny little search engine atm that's for sure ! No not the Dart

"Interestingly, just last July, Creative Ticking announced an agreement with Devan Chemicals to offer its Thermic QuickDry technology across its entire fabric range. Thermic QuickDry was described as a combination of PCM-based thermoregulation and quick dry technologies. At the time of last July’s announcement, a spokesperson for Creative Ticking said that, after study of the available cooling technologies on the market, Devan’s Thermic QuickDry stood out for performance and value".

Until Alexicool came along So that's Devan’s unique and patented technology.

http://www.thermic-devan.net/en/quick-dry/

That was a year ago now, about the time Alexicool was starting to get some serious traction in the market from memory ? Big improvement on Lava's website that's for sure ! Now i did find this article very interesting, thanks for the link

Creative Ticking, a division of Beverly Knits, located in Gastonia, NC, has announced its new line of cooling technologies – Kyla and Kyla+. Designed under the Kyla brand name, these fabrics are said to offer the most variety in cooling levels and have been created by using the most up-to-date methods. Based on the Swedish term for “chill,” Kyla and Kyla+ aim to provide unique solutions to give customers the best cooling products on the market, the company explains.

“Our new cooling products, Kyla and Kyla+, offer the industry two new options for creating the ultimate sleep experience,” said Scott Frisch, vice president of business development at Creative Ticking. “Kyla and Kyla+ are part of Creative Ticking’s ongoing commitment to bring new innovation to the mattress industry.”

Kyla treatments are developed using Phase Change Materials (PCM) and can be applied in different levels depending on the desired cooling level. These PCM cooling treatments are applied in finishing and can be applied to the entire fabric or just the face, where it is most needed. By implementing the evaporative cooling principle, Kyla changes phases as heat is reflected away from the body and results in cooling the skin to maintain the optimum temperature zone during sleep, according to the manufacturer.

“Kyla+ is a cooling technology that is yarn based. Using a yarn that is specifically designed to draw heat away from the body results in an exceptionally cool feel,” the company explains. “This specially developed yarn is durable enough to withstand repeated washing without losing any cooling effects.”

Creative Ticking/Creative Fabric Services is a division of Beverly Knits, located in Gastonia, NC. Beverly Knits currently operates with 210,000 square feet of space and more than 200 knitting machines. One hundred and ninety-five associates produce more than 22 million meters of fabric annually. In addition to mattress ticking, the company also produces fabrics for the automotive industry, apparel markets, industrial markets and medical markets.

Very interesting ! The Plot thickens, as they say, not to mention the mattresses keep piling up higher and higher, with Auto, Apparel + Industrial etc as well

Right up Alexium's SC alley one would think ?

So when we add 2 + 2 together, can we 'assume' it = Alexium ? Hmmm ?

I'd like to think so, i'm sure we all would, but something tells me i shouldn't do that anymore

As you can't help wonder if they're not talking about our methods/solutions/products/innovations etc, but i'm guessing we may never find out, unless The Fat Lady (ann) does sing, hopefully putting out a 'song' with their name on the label one day

Keep up the great work your Hotness, much appreciated as always ! No pressure, after all, sharing is caring right

Cheers

F + T

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $110 11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 155370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 63736 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.